- Please provide a High Resolution PDF for any files.
- Please make sure to verify that your file is correct before sending.
- Any alterations that IEC must perform for successful output will require a surcharge based on the time involved.
- For any new (non-repeat) orders, a digital proof will be emailed and a sign-off will be required before proceeding with your job.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR FILE FOR THESE REQUIREMENTS:
- PDF is High Resolution. (Images taken from the internet are often low resolution and not suited for printing)
- If printing Spot Color, file must be Color Separated with spot colors specified.
- All files (Spot Color or 4 Color Process) must be setup for CMYK. (No RGB)
- If your artwork is going to Bleed off the edge of the envelope, the graphic must extend at least 1/8″ beyond the edge on the digital file.
- Files for JET Printing must have Crop Marks for Positioning. (Not flat sheet, No dielines)
- Files for FLEXO must be laid out for Flat Sheet, Dielines are fine.